QLD - ESG Beerwah
UHF Channel 28
The UHF channel is posted on signs when you enter the site.
• Flashing Light clearly visible from all sides, must be on at all times whilst onsite
• All trucks must be fitted with operational reversing beeper
• Equipment must be serviced and maintained to manufacturers requirements
• Pre-start checklist must be completed each morning to ensure equipment is safe to operate
• Equipment must be fitted with operational UHF Radio and turned on
• Trucks are to carry valid fire extinguisher
• PPE – Long Sleeve Shirt, HI Vis Vest/top, Long Pants, Steel Capped Boots
Prior to visiting this site, please ensure you have completed a Soil Declaration Form for every project location, which expire 3 months after approval.
This form can be found at www.soildeclaration.com or accessed via our website.
Please ensure that you have received the approval email containing your ESG job number before arriving onsite.
Please provide your ESG job number at the site office upon arrival.
We accept Clean Fill material only and have a minimum 6 LCM charge.
MATERIAL FROM THE FIRE ANT BIOSECURITY ZONES CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AT ESG BEERWAH
We cannot accept inert waste, e.g. bricks, concrete, metal, asphalt, asbestos, rubbish, contaminated fill or garden waste.
Please bring a valid credit card to the ESG site when disposing of your material.
If you are interested in opening an account, please contact Accounts on 1300 TIP ESG (847 374) option 3.
We look forward to seeing you soon!